Faction Update — August 2022

Moderators: LSSD Executive Staff, LSSD Command Staff, Unit Commanders

Kenneth Larosa
LSSD Executive Staff
LSSD Executive Staff

Faction Update — August 2022

Post by Kenneth Larosa »

Good Evening everyone,

I hope you all enjoyed the summer holidays and used the time to spend time with family and friends before we all either head back to school or back to work for the rest of the year.

As I write this message it's been just over a year since LS-RP SAMP closed down and just a few days after I took over this faction. Considering we don't have a server to even play at the moment I am proud of the current position we are currently in. It wouldn't have been possible if it wasn't for the members of this faction. Everyone here gives me and the rest of the Executive and Command staff the motivation to try and push on during these dark times.

I'm sure everyone here is experiencing the same thing and the main issue for us is having no server, the continuous delays have done nothing but whittle down everyone's motivation to continue to plummet. All I can say to everyone right now is we are approaching a launch in the coming days and weeks. As I have stressed time and time again right now I do not expect any activity requirements from anyone until we have a valid date to go off. Until then, please just enjoy the time you have and check in every now and then or when we publish anything.

We don't have much to say from any divisional standpoints as everything is in motion and not much has changed throughout. I do have news in terms of the buildings we have as a faction, I'll go over these in this update:

Davis Station

As all of us know, we have the Davis Station available at launch and this will be the station with an MLO interior. We will have lockable doors so the public can't interfere or trespass. You can see pictures below:

Image Image

Paleto Bay Station

We will also have the Paleto Bay Station available at launch, the interior will be worked on once we get in-game, but I will work on some form of smaller interior to allow the station to be functional from the get-go.

If you or anyone you know is good with interior design and wishes to help us with the project then feel free to let me or the Executive or Command Team know.

Noose Building

We will also have this building in-game, we have brainstormed to use this as a training facility, this will house our recruitment drives and other things such as IC SEB Training and anything else that requires a space in-game to house anything like that, we haven't fully decided on what else is going to be here, but we will inform you all when we come to a conclusion on that.

Again, similar to the Paleto Bay Station, an interior is not yet decided or started, but we will work on this once the server is up and running. Again, if you wish to participate and help us build the foundations for this then please let me know.

We also need a name for the building, I originally thought of basing it off the LASD training center " Eugene Biscailuz Regional Training Center". But please let me know of any suggestions!

Detective Division Headquaters

I'm proud to say we'll also have a DDHQ on launch too, we're currently in the process of getting a base interior setup, once we have more progress images to share with everyone!

While you may question this and say that not all of DD operates under the same building, we need to remember we are playing a game and we are limited to the game and the buildings it offers. Right now all of DD will operate out of this building but as we expand and grow we'll set up more properties as we go.

Image Special Operations Division

Small update for our Special Operations. With the help of Imperium, we finally have a functional training server that will allow us to use the same systems as LS-RP, such as weapons, recoil, vehicles, properties and so much more.

Executive Staff is working alongside SEB Command, AB Command, and Imperium to get everything we need on that server before we get SEB and AB set up and running.

The server I made alongside IamDuco will be dysfunctional going forward and we won't be developing it any more than it already has been. This can be used for the rest of the faction to hop on, DM, practice driving, flying, and anything else you want to do there.

Sheriff's Closing Message

I was hoping our last faction update would've been the last before we were all able to hop on, play, and roleplay with each other. While I understand there will be disappointment that we were not able to get on in August it was a blessing as it allowed us to enjoy the hot summer. I'm not going to say I hope and wish this to be the last update, as I enjoy writing these and I enjoy keeping the faction informed on any movements and progression we have gone through in the past month, be it little or BIG.

We are getting closer to a launch date as we're doing the final preparations as a faction, such as properties, interiors, setting up garages, vehicles and so much more. I'll keep you all updated along the way when I have something to show.

Once again, I have to say thank you to everyone showing the ever-lasting support for the faction if it wasn't for all of you the work I put in along with Executive Staff and Command Staff would mean nothing ultimately, all I can ask is for you to wait out the last stretch and hurdle and we'll all be on soon enough.

Regards
Executive Staff
SHERIFF
KENNETH J. LAROSA
20th Sheriff of Los Santos County
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"

SERGEANT ANTHONY G. DITTMAN
Chad Krasinski
Retired Deputy Sheriff (Bonus II)
Retired Deputy Sheriff (Bonus II)
Badge number: 40258
Duty Pistol: Smith & Wesson M&P9 (9mm)

Re: Faction Update — August 2022

Post by Chad Krasinski »

🤝

DEPUTY SHERIFF (BONUS II) CHAD AARON KRASINSKI
A/OPERATIONS SERGEANT, BOLINGBROKE CORRECTIONAL FACILITY
LOS SANTOS COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT — "A TRADITION OF SERVICE"

ALSO A/LIEUTENANT JAMAL CHAQUILLE CARR
TEAM LEADER, OPERATION SAFE JAILS
ALSO JUSTICE THEODORE WINDON DeLISI
ASSOCIATE JUSTICE OF THE SUPREME COURT
Jordan Knight
LSSD Executive Staff
LSSD Executive Staff
Badge number: 1996
Duty Pistol: Glock 17 (9mm)

Post by Jordan Knight »

🔥🔥
DIVISION CHIEF JORDAN KNIGHT
CHIEF, SPECIAL OPERATIONS DIVISION
Canyon Drummond
LSSD Executive Staff
LSSD Executive Staff
Badge number: 30062
Duty Pistol: Glock 17 (9mm)

Post by Canyon Drummond »

God bless the Los Santos County Sheriff‘s Department and our Sheriff Kenneth „Ken“ Larosa!!!

Looking forward to play with all of you in the future.
ASSISTANT SHERIFF CANYON DRUMMOND
EXECUTIVE OFFICE OF PATROL OPERATIONS

LIEUTENANT JAN WANKOWICZ
TRAFFIC LIEUTENANT, DAVIS TRAFFIC SERVICES DETAIL
DEPUTY SHERIFF (BONUS I) MACK CUEVAS
OPERATOR, SPECIAL ENFORCEMENT BUREAU
FAVORITE COMMAND STAFF MEMBER 2021 AND LSPDs FAVORITE DEPUTY 2021, FAVORITE EXECUTIVE STAFF MEMBER 2023
Emilia Smith
Badge number: 16171
Duty Pistol: Beretta 92F (9mm)

Post by Emilia Smith »

Dope!
Lieutenant Emilia Smith
(Acting) Coordinator — Detective Mentoring Program
Bureau Administration — Sheriff's Information Bureau

Los Santos County Sheriff's Department
Batch #58 — 2017 Q4
2023 Q4