IMPORTANT: What happened to Paleto Bay Sheriff's Station?

___Promotions, Reductions & Assignments;
___Suspensions, Discharges & Administrative Leave;
___Reinstatements & Transfers;
___Resignations;
___Field Operations Directives;
___Awards & Commendations;

Moderators: LSSD Command Staff, LSSD Executive Staff, LSSD Supervisory Staff, Unit Commanders

Canyon Drummond
LSSD Executive Staff
LSSD Executive Staff
Badge number: 30062
Duty Pistol: Glock 17 (9mm)

IMPORTANT: What happened to Paleto Bay Sheriff's Station?

Post by Canyon Drummond »

West Vinewood Sheriff's Station

Greetings,

I hope this message finds you well. Typically, the Executive Staff is responsible for communicating important changes, whether related to our faction or the server as a whole. However, this time, I am taking the opportunity to address you personally.

During our last meeting on Sunday, Mmartin highlighted that Los Santos Roleplay will be refocusing its core roleplay activities within the city of Los Santos. All aspects of roleplay, including civilians, criminals, and shop owners, will primarily revolve around Los Santos. While we currently have the Davis Sheriff's Station located in the heart of Los Santos, our second station, Paleto Bay Sheriff's Station, is situated quite far from the city center.

We do not intend to isolate a significant portion of our faction in an area that is unlikely to see much activity or development, especially considering that Server Management does not support script-wise expansion outside of Los Santos. Consequently, we have reached the following decision:

For the time being, Paleto Bay Sheriff's Station will be disbanded. We may reopen Paleto Bay Sheriff's Station in the future, but at present, maintaining the station is not considered viable. All personnel, including the Captain, Lieutenants, Sergeants, and Deputies, will be transferred to our new station, which will be called the

West Vinewood Sheriff's Station.

It is important to note that everyone, regardless of rank or assignment, will retain their current positions. To address any questions or concerns you may have, I have prepared a brief Q&A section. Should you have any additional inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Q&A
Q: Which real-life station will the West Vinewood Sheriff's Station emulate?
A: The West Hollywood Sheriff's Station.

Q: Will there be any changes to ranks and assignments?
A: No, there will be no changes to ranks or assignments.

Q: Where will the new station be located?
A: The West Vinewood Sheriff's Station will be situated in Los Santos, specifically in West Vinewood, at the building depicted in THIS image. We already have a basic interior layout, and we are aiming to have it furnished and completed by the end of this week, although we cannot make any promises.

Q: Is the building (exterior) getting re-worked?
A: Yes. It will be cleaned up and, in the long-run, look like how a Sheriff station should look like.

Q: Will there be any modifications to the forums, Teamspeak, or Discord?
A: Yes, corresponding sections and topics on the forums will be restructured, as well as Teamspeak and Discord channels. Roles on both platforms will also undergo changes.

Q: What will be the radio identifier for the West Vinewood Sheriff's Station?
A: The West Vinewood Sheriff's Station will be designated as the 9th station, hence its radio identifier will be 90. For instance: 90 Sam, 90 Charles, 91 King, 99 Adam, 94 Lincoln.

Q: When will the transition be completed?
A: We aim to conclude the transition by the end of this week (Friday), ensuring that we are fully prepared for the launch.

Q: I am currently assigned to Paleto Bay Sheriff's Station. What callsign should I use now?
A: We are currently working on the transition process. Until further notice, please continue using Paleto Bay Sheriff's Station as your base of operations and employ Paleto Bay callsigns. I will inform you once the transition is finalized.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact me. Additionally, if anyone possesses design skills and can assist in creating a logo for us, kindly reach out to Brasi, myself, voyage, or cincilator. Thank you!

Best regards

Executive Staff and Command Staff

Image Los Santos County Sheriff's Department
ASSISTANT SHERIFF CANYON DRUMMOND
EXECUTIVE OFFICE OF PATROL OPERATIONS
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"

LIEUTENANT JAN WANKOWICZ
TRAFFIC LIEUTENANT, DAVIS TRAFFIC SERVICES DETAIL
DEPUTY SHERIFF (BONUS I) MACK CUEVAS
OPERATOR, SPECIAL ENFORCEMENT BUREAU
FAVORITE COMMAND STAFF MEMBER 2021 AND LSPDs FAVORITE DEPUTY 2021, FAVORITE EXECUTIVE STAFF MEMBER 2023
Canyon Drummond
LSSD Executive Staff
LSSD Executive Staff
Badge number: 30062
Duty Pistol: Glock 17 (9mm)

Re: IMPORTANT: What happened to Paleto Bay Sheriff's Station?

Post by Canyon Drummond »

Transition finalized.
ASSISTANT SHERIFF CANYON DRUMMOND
EXECUTIVE OFFICE OF PATROL OPERATIONS
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"

LIEUTENANT JAN WANKOWICZ
TRAFFIC LIEUTENANT, DAVIS TRAFFIC SERVICES DETAIL
DEPUTY SHERIFF (BONUS I) MACK CUEVAS
OPERATOR, SPECIAL ENFORCEMENT BUREAU
FAVORITE COMMAND STAFF MEMBER 2021 AND LSPDs FAVORITE DEPUTY 2021, FAVORITE EXECUTIVE STAFF MEMBER 2023