(( IMPORTANT: West Vinewood Station will be closed down for the time being! ))

___Promotions, Reductions & Assignments;
___Suspensions, Discharges & Administrative Leave;
___Reinstatements & Transfers;
___Resignations;
___Field Operations Directives;
___Awards & Commendations;

Moderators: LSSD Command Staff, LSSD Executive Staff, LSSD Supervisory Staff, Unit Commanders

Canyon Drummond
LSSD Executive Staff
LSSD Executive Staff
Badge number: 30062
Duty Pistol: Glock 17 (9mm)

(( IMPORTANT: West Vinewood Station will be closed down for the time being! ))

Post by Canyon Drummond »

Greetings,

I hope this message finds you well.

I regret to inform you that we, as Executive Staff and Command Staff, deemed it necessary to put West Vinewood Station, at least for temporary, "on ice".

Regrettably, the server's player base has experienced a substantial decline, and these are indeed challenging times for this community. The current circumstances no longer allow us to sustain an additional station, considering that we are struggling to adequately staff even a single station at this moment.

With immediate effect, all personnel currently assigned to the West Vinewood Sheriff's Station are hereby automatically reassigned to the Davis Sheriff's Station. In the event that your forum and Discord group affiliations remain unchanged after approximately three days, I request you to promptly reach out to the Command Staff for resolution.

We understand the significance of this transition and the impact it may have on your roleplay. Rest assured that this decision has been made after thorough evaluation and with the best interests of the community in mind. We remain committed to ensuring the stability and growth of our server.

IC wise, West Vinewood Sheriff's Station would, of course, remain staffed by NPC Deputies. As we move through this tough time, we want to give a big shout-out to all the folks who helped bring West Vinewood Station to life. Whether you were the genius behind the logos, the research guru, or the storyteller crafting lore, you're the real MVPs who've made this station awesome. We see your hard work, dedication, and creative vibes, and we can't thank you enough for taking part.

Best regards

Executive Staff and Command Staff

Image Los Santos County Sheriff's Department
ASSISTANT SHERIFF CANYON DRUMMOND
EXECUTIVE OFFICE OF PATROL OPERATIONS
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"

LIEUTENANT JAN WANKOWICZ
TRAFFIC LIEUTENANT, DAVIS TRAFFIC SERVICES DETAIL
DEPUTY SHERIFF (BONUS I) MACK CUEVAS
OPERATOR, SPECIAL ENFORCEMENT BUREAU
FAVORITE COMMAND STAFF MEMBER 2021 AND LSPDs FAVORITE DEPUTY 2021, FAVORITE EXECUTIVE STAFF MEMBER 2023