[0524] Jeremiah Fletcher [SI FAILED]

Moderators: LSSD Command Staff, LSSD Executive Staff, ASD: TB Bureau Commander, ASD: TB Command, ASD: Division Headquarters

Jeremiah Fletcher
Badge number: 0

[0524] Jeremiah Fletcher [SI FAILED]

Post by Jeremiah Fletcher »

Instructions to the Applicant

The information you provide in this Application will be used in the background investigation to assist in determining your suitability for the position of San Andreas Peace Officer, in accordance with POST.
  • It is your responsibility to complete this form and provide all required information.
  • This document must be filled out electronically and printed.
  • You must respond to all items and questions. Check applicable boxes with an "X". If a question does not apply to you, write “D.N.A” (does not apply) in the space provided for your response.
  • By submitting this form, you affirm that you have read and understood the Essential Job Functions and Selection Requirements of the position applied for.
  • (( Preview your application before submitting it to make sure that all the BBCode works properly. If it does not, use the blank application format as a guidance tool to fix it. Try to avoid touching the BBCode and only fill out text answers, and that way it will not break. ))
Disqualification

There are very few automatic bases for rejection. Even issues of prior misconduct, such as prior illegal drug use, driving under the influence, theft, or even arrest or conviction are usually not, in and of themselves, automatically disqualifying. However, deliberate misstatements or omissions can and often will result in your application being rejected, regardless of the nature or reason for the misstatements/omissions. In fact, the number one reason individuals “fail” background investigations is because they deliberately withhold or misrepresent job-relevant information from their prospective employer.

BOTTOM LINE: You are responsible for providing complete, accurate, and truthful responses.

Page 1 of 5
SECTION 1: PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. YOUR LEGAL NAME

TITLE: MR
FIRST: Jeremiah
MIDDLE: Kyrie
LAST: Fletcher

2. ADDRESS WHERE YOU LIVE

NUMBER / STREET: Saint Anna boulevard St. 54.
CITY: Los Santos
STATE: San Andreas

3. CONTACT NUMBER

4. CITIZENSHIP

[X] U.S. CITIZEN
[—] RESIDENT ALIEN WHO IS ELIGIBLE AND APPLIED FOR U.S. CITIZENSHIP
[—] OTHER

5. IF "OTHER" TO THE ABOVE, DO YOU HAVE YOUR LEGAL RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES?

[—] YES
[—] NO
[—] THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO ME

Page 2 of 5

SECTION 2: MOTOR VEHICLE INFORMATION
1. DRIVER'S LICENSE

Driving License
EXPIRES: 15/05/2034
[—] THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO ME

2. HAVE YOU RECEIVED ANY TRAFFIC CITATIONS IN THE PAST 3 YEARS?

[—] YES
[X] NO

3. IF "YES" TO THE ABOVE, PLEASE EXPLAIN (INCLUDE WHEN, WHERE AND CIRCUMSTANCES)

ANSWER HERE

Page 3 of 5

SECTION 3: EMPLOYMENT AND EDUCATION
1. WHAT IS YOUR HIGHEST LEVEL OF EDUCATION

[X] HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
[—] G. E. D.
[—] SAN ANDREAS HIGH SCHOOL PROFICIENCY CERTIFICATE
[—] COLLEGE / UNIVERSITY

2. YOUR EMPLOYMENT HISTORY

Company/Agency Name: Ronny Sec.
Position: Security Officer
Duties Summary: Transporting goods from supplier to the companies.
Employment Term: 13/03/2023 to 16/02/2024
Reason for Leaving: Company has bankrupted.

Company/Agency Name: ANSWER HERE
Position: ANSWER HERE
Duties Summary: ANSWER HERE
Employment Term: DD/MMM/YYYY to DD/MMM/YYYY
Reason for Leaving: ANSWER HERE

3. ARE YOU NOW OR HAVE YOU EVER BEEN A STATE OF SAN ANDREAS EMPLOYEE?

[—] YES, CURRENTLY EMPLOYED
[—] NO, FORMERLY EMPLOYED
[X] THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO ME

4. FILL BELOW IF YOU HAVE APPLIED FOR A STATE AGENCY BEFORE, OR BEEN EMPLOYED BY ONE

Date Filed: ANSWER HERE
Agency Name: ANSWER HERE
Result of Examination/Application: ANSWER HERE

Date Filed: ANSWER HERE
Agency Name: ANSWER HERE
Result of Examination/Application: ANSWER HERE

5. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN FIRED, OR ASKED TO RESIGN FROM ANY PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT?

[—] YES
[X] NO

6. IF "YES" TO THE ABOVE, PLEASE EXPLAIN (INCLUDE WHEN, WHERE AND CIRCUMSTANCES)

ANSWER HERE

7. PLEASE LIST ANY LANGUAGES KNOWN OTHER THAN ENGLISH YOU CAN READ, WRITE, OR SPEAK IN AND NOTATE THE LEVEL ON EACH (READING, WRITING, OR SPEAKING; BASIC, INTERMEDIATE, OR FLUENT)

Italian(FLuent)

Page 4 of 5

SECTION 4: BACKGROUND CHECK
The County of Los Santos is a Fair Chance employer. Except for a very limited number of positions, you will not be asked to provide information about a conviction history unless you receive a contingent offer of employment. The County will make an individualized assessment of whether your conviction history has a direct or adverse relationship with the specific duties of the job, and consider potential mitigating factors, including, but not limited to, evidence and extent of rehabilitation, recency of the offense(s), and age at the time of the offense(s). If asked to provide information about a conviction history, any convictions or court records that are exempted by a valid court order do not have to be disclosed.

I have read and understand that I will be granted the right to provide an explanation regarding any convictions revealed during my background check.

SIGNATURE: Jeremiah Fletcher
DATE: 19/05/2024

Page 5 of 5

(( SECTION 5: OUT OF CHARACTER ))
1. WHAT IS YOUR TIME ZONE (GMT)?
CET — Central European Time · UTC/GMT +2 hours

2. LS-RP FORUM PROFILE LINK - USE ADDITIONAL LINES FOR ANY ADDITIONAL ACCOUNTS

3. PROVIDE AN UNEDITED SCREENSHOT OF YOUR LOGIN SCREEN SHOWING ALL CHARACTERS:

4. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A LEGAL OFFICIAL FACTION?

[—] YES
[X] NO

5. IF "YES" TO THE ABOVE, PLEASE EXPLAIN (INCLUDE WHEN, WHERE AND CIRCUMSTANCES)

ANSWER HERE

6. ARE YOU AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF ANOTHER OFFICIAL FACTION? IF YES STATE THE FACTION AND PROVIDE A PROOF WITH THE DOUBLE FACTION PERMISSION (FOUND HERE)

[—] YES
[X] NO
(Faction name — PERMISSION PROOF)

7. ARE YOU ABLE TO USE TEAMSPEAK WITH A DECENT-QUALITY MICROPHONE?

[X] YES
[—] NO

8. PROVIDE YOUR CHARACTER'S BACKGROUND STORY INCLUDING ALL THE INHERENT INFORMATION, SUCH AS DEVELOPMENT AND TRAITS. DISCUSS THE MOTIVES BEHIND THEIR WISH TO JOIN THE LOS SANTOS COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT (800 WORDS MAXIMUM)
Spoiler: show
Jeremiah Fletcher was born on February 3rd, 2003 in the area of Montgomery. He grew up most of his life in Italy, his grandmother was born in city in north of Italy that is called <<Milano>>, he stayed in Italy from the age of 5 untill the age of 15. After his grandmother death he had to come back to San Andreas and enroll himself in High School in Los Santos. His parents, father Kyrie Fletcher and mother Vittoria Di Antonio, gave Jeremiah attention, devotion and love in every way. Father Kyrie worked as a truck driver for a local supplier, while mother Vittora worked in a nearby hair salon. Although they came from a lower class, working in a small town near Los Santos without much of economic help, that did not hinder Jeremiah from taking his life seriously and trying to succed in it. Jeremiah was the only child in his family, although that did not stop him from achieving his goals. During his schooling at Jeffeson High School, he was dedicated to his duties. After finishing school, he went to work within his cousin security company and thus began his working career at Ronny Sec. Having spent three full years in his relative's company, Jeremiah, unfortunatly is forced to quit his job because the company has bankrupted and try his hand at a job that has never been seen in his immediate family.

Jeremiahs motiviation to join the LSCSD is driven by a strong sense of justice and integrity and he respects an organization where they can uphold these values, where he can be respected and loved. He sees the LSCSD commitment to accountability and reform as aligning with his personal beliefs, he believes that the morals of life are the ones that makes us <<Good man>> and that is to be honest and be responsible for your actions. Through out his time being in Italy, he learned with his Grandparents a lot of respect, accountability and comperhension for other persons. Applying for the LSCSD represents a significant step in Jeremiahs life and his personal growth and development. It could be a way for him to prove his capabilities, overcome past struggles and redefine their purpose in life. One of the reasons why Jeremiah is willing to join the LSCSD is that he's passionate about community policing and believes in building strong relationships between law enforcement and community members. Jeremiah sees the LSCSD as a platform to implement these values on a larger scale and to help the community he lives in.

His current life situation wasn't very good. Jeremiah, living in Montgomery, without a job, had to find a way to succed in life. He didn't want to finish like his father, driving a truck day and night, he was thought by the young age to follow his dreams and to do what he loves to do. Although as a child he had a completely different outlook on life, dreaming of becoming a lawyer. Father Kyrie reacted positively and supported Jeremiah in persevering in submitting an application to LSCSD. During his schooling, he learned some basic things that he could use in the Deputy Sheriff's job, such as using a Basic Life Support kit and basic things regarding medicine in case of incidents in everyday life. Jeremiah has the will, desire and persistence to help his community as a member of the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department, especially since no one in the family has ever been a member of any Department, except for his uncle who worked at the San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation. He is ready to accept this call and persevere as long as he can in it, with his learning, dedication, responsability and hard work. Jeremiah wants to make a difference.

Last edited by Jeremiah Fletcher on 25 May 2024, 10:39, edited 5 times in total.
Jayden Irvin
LSSD Field Staff
LSSD Field Staff
Badge number: 40454
Duty Pistol: Glock 17 (9mm)

Re: Jeremiah Fletcher

Post by Jayden Irvin »

May 19th, 2024

Mr. Jeremiah Fletcher
54 Saint Anna Boulevard St.
Los Santos, San Andreas

Dear Mr. Fletcher:

Thank you for applying for the position of Deputy Sheriff with the County of Los Santos. Your interest in employment with the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department is appreciated.

This letter informs you that we have received your application and qualifications for the position of Deputy Sheriff. Your request has been acknowledged and forwarded to the Pre-Employment Unit for further deliberation & conclusion. This deliberation will include a thorough examination of your previous service with the Department and personal background information.

Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact Sworn Backgrounds Sergeant, Pre-Employment Unit.

Sincerely,

Jayden Irvin, Deputy Sheriff (Bonus I)

Captain Logan Villareal
Training Bureau
DEPUTY SHERIFF CORNELL FRASIER
MAJOR CRIMES BUREARU - DETECTIVE (T)
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradtion of Service"

DEPUTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY I MATTHEW CROMWELL
Austin Montoya
LSSD Field Staff
LSSD Field Staff
Badge number: 40515
Duty Pistol: Smith & Wesson M&P9 (9mm)

Re: Jeremiah Fletcher [RECEIVED]

Post by Austin Montoya »

May 21, 2024.

Dear Mr. Fletcher.

Thank you for applying for the position of Deputy Sheriff Trainee with the County of Los Santos. Your interest in employment with the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department is appreciated.

This letter informs you that we have reviewed your application and qualifications for the position of Deputy Sheriff Trainee. Unfortunately, following extensive background investigations, we have noticed a discrepancy in your application and may not process it further. Listed below are issues found by your Background Investigator, which must be corrected within the next twenty-four (24) hours.
  • SECTION 5, QUESTION 2: (PLEASE FIX THE FORMATTING IN THIS SECTION)
  • SECTION 5, QUESTION 8: ((PLEASE ELABORATE THE CIRCUMSTANCES SURROUNDING YOUR CHARACTER'S DESIRE TO APPLY FOR THE LOS SANTOS COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT SPECIFICALLY.))
(( Once corrected, you must reply to your topic in OOC brackets stating that amendments have been made. ))

Please note that you may choose to withdraw your application or provide additional information as circumstances permit. Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact follow the chain of command for the Sworn Backgrounds Section (here).

Sincerely,

AUSTIN MONTOYA, DEPUTY SHERIFF (BONUS II)

Captain Logan Villareal
Training Bureau
Detective Adam Ward - Davis Sheriff's Station
Detail Gang Investigator - Operation Safe Streets Detail, Operation Safe Streets Bureau
Senior Background Investigator, Pre-Employment Unit - Training Bureau
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department - A Tradition of Service
Jeremiah Fletcher

Re: [0524] Jeremiah Fletcher [ACTION NEEDED]

((I can't edit my first placed topic, somthing ain't right, i think that i posted firstly application without registering(as guest). Now that i'm registered i can't edit this topic anymore, can you help me resolve this problem, please?)))
Xander Evercrest

Post by Xander Evercrest »

Jeremiah Fletcher wrote: 23 May 2024, 11:30 ((I can't edit my first placed topic, somthing ain't right, i think that i posted firstly application without registering(as guest). Now that i'm registered i can't edit this topic anymore, can you help me resolve this problem, please?)))
((Just Helping you Bud, You can edit your application here:)) Image
Jeremiah Fletcher

Xander Evercrest wrote: 23 May 2024, 11:45
Jeremiah Fletcher wrote: 23 May 2024, 11:30 ((I can't edit my first placed topic, somthing ain't right, i think that i posted firstly application without registering(as guest). Now that i'm registered i can't edit this topic anymore, can you help me resolve this problem, please?)))
((Yeah i can see you didn't understand the problem, i cant edit this post, because i posted it before i was registred on the forum, so by that i don't have permission to edit this post))
Xander Evercrest

Post by Xander Evercrest »

Jeremiah Fletcher wrote: 23 May 2024, 14:20
Xander Evercrest wrote: 23 May 2024, 11:45
((Yeah i can see you didn't understand the problem, i cant edit this post, because i posted it before i was registred on the forum, so by that i don't have permission to edit this post))
((Understandable))
Ryan Romiro
LSSD Command Staff
LSSD Command Staff
Badge number: 20871
Duty Pistol: Glock 21 (.45 ACP)

Post by Ryan Romiro »

Fixed. Try again.
COMMANDER Ryan Romiro
(Acting) Division Chief, Administrative Services Division

Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"
Jeremiah Fletcher

(( amendments have been made. ))
Austin Montoya
LSSD Field Staff
LSSD Field Staff
Badge number: 40515
Duty Pistol: Smith & Wesson M&P9 (9mm)

Post by Austin Montoya »

May 26, 2024.

Dear Mr. Jeremiah Fletcher.

Thank you for applying for the position of Deputy Sheriff Trainee with the County of Los Santos. Your interest in employment with the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department is appreciated.

This letter informs you that we have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Deputy Sheriff Trainee. We are pleased to inform you that your application has been successful. As such, you will shortly be able to access the eHire intranet containing information about the next steps of the recruitment process. Please note that you will need the following pieces of information throughout the process:
Please take note of this information and keep it readily available. The digit numbers of your ID will also designate your future badge number.

Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact follow the chain of command for the Sworn Backgrounds Section (here).

Sincerely,

AUSTIN MONTOYA, DEPUTY SHERIFF (BONUS II)

Captain Logan Villareal
Training Bureau
Detective Adam Ward - Davis Sheriff's Station
Detail Gang Investigator - Operation Safe Streets Detail, Operation Safe Streets Bureau
Senior Background Investigator, Pre-Employment Unit - Training Bureau
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department - A Tradition of Service