Instructions to the Applicant
The information you provide in this Application will be used in the background investigation to assist in determining your suitability for employment with the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department.
- It is your responsibility to complete this form and provide all required information.
- This document must be filled out electronically and printed.
- You must respond to all items and questions. Check applicable boxes with an "X". If a question does not apply to you, write “D.N.A” (does not apply) in the space provided for your response.
- By submitting this form, you affirm that you have read and understood the Essential Job Functions and Selection Requirements of the position applied for.
- (( Preview your application before submitting it to make sure that all the BBCode works properly. If it does not, use the blank application format as a guidance tool to fix it. Try to avoid touching the BBCode and only fill out text answers, and that way it will not break. ))
There are very few automatic bases for rejection. Even issues of prior misconduct, such as prior illegal drug use, driving under the influence, theft, or even arrest or conviction are usually not, in and of themselves, automatically disqualifying. However, deliberate misstatements or omissions can and often will result in your application being rejected, regardless of the nature or reason for the misstatements/omissions. In fact, the number one reason individuals “fail” background investigations are because they deliberately withhold or misrepresent job-relevant information from their prospective employer.
BOTTOM LINE: You are responsible for providing complete, accurate, and truthful responses.
Page 1 of 3
SECTION 1: PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. YOUR LEGAL NAME
2. BIRTHDATE (DD/MMM/YYYY)
3. BIRTH PLACE (CITY / COUNTY / STATE / COUNTRY)
[X] U.S. Citizen
[-] Resident Alien who is eligible and applied for U.S. Citizenship
5. ADDRESS WHERE YOU LIVE (XX Street Name, Area, City ZIPCODE, State)
Page 2 of 3
SECTION 2: EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
1. YOUR EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
Agency Name: Los Santos Police Department
Position: Lieutenant I
Contract End Term: 23/SEP/2022
Page 3 of 3
(( SECTION 3: OUT OF CHARACTER ))
1. LS-RP FORUM PROFILE LINK:
2. LIST ALL CHARACTERS YOU HAVE ACROSS ALL UCP ACCOUNTS AND THEIR LEVELS
3. PROVIDE AN UNEDITED SCREENSHOT OF YOUR ADMIN RECORDS AND OF YOUR /STATS IN GAME
4. ARE YOU CURRENTLY IN BAD STANDING WITH A LEGAL FACTION? IF YES, STATE WHY.
No, I'm not.
5. WHY DO YOU WISH TO TRANSFER TO THE LOS SANTOS COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT?
After over two well-spent years in PD, I believe my motivation to stick around has started to dwindle a little bit and I feel a bit disconnected from my friends. With the server being developed at a fast pace and a release date getting closer and closer, I suppose I would like to rekindle with some friends I have in the LSSD and hopefully reignite my passion to roleplay as a law enforcement officer.
LSSD is where I started my LEO campaign and after two years I would like to experience this setting again and perhaps return to my roots to make the most of it. I am happy to offer my services wherever needed, preferably somewhere within traffic.
6. ARE YOU ATTEMPTING TO JOIN THE FACTION UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME? IF SO, WHAT NAME?
7. PROVIDE HERE THE URL OF YOUR VERIFICATION POST ON THE LSPD FORUM: ACCESS