Instructions to the Applicant
The information you provide in this Application will be used in the background investigation to assist in determining your suitability for employment with the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department.
- It is your responsibility to complete this form and provide all required information.
- This document must be filled out electronically and printed.
- You must respond to all items and questions. Check applicable boxes with an "X". If a question does not apply to you, write “D.N.A” (does not apply) in the space provided for your response.
- By submitting this form, you affirm that you have read and understood the Essential Job Functions and Selection Requirements of the position applied for.
- (( Preview your application before submitting it to make sure that all the BBCode works properly. If it does not, use the blank application format as a guidance tool to fix it. Try to avoid touching the BBCode and only fill out text answers, and that way it will not break. ))
There are very few automatic bases for rejection. Even issues of prior misconduct, such as prior illegal drug use, driving under the influence, theft, or even arrest or conviction are usually not, in and of themselves, automatically disqualifying. However, deliberate misstatements or omissions can and often will result in your application being rejected, regardless of the nature or reason for the misstatements/omissions. In fact, the number one reason individuals “fail” background investigations are because they deliberately withhold or misrepresent job-relevant information from their prospective employer.
BOTTOM LINE: You are responsible for providing complete, accurate, and truthful responses.
Page 1 of 3
SECTION 1: PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. YOUR LEGAL NAME
2. BIRTHDATE (DD/MMM/YYYY)
3. BIRTH PLACE (CITY / COUNTY / STATE / COUNTRY)
VINEWOOD, LOS SANTOS COUNTY, SAN ANDREAS, UNITED STATES
[X] U.S. Citizen
[-] Resident Alien who is eligible and applied for U.S. Citizenship
5. ADDRESS WHERE YOU LIVE (XX Street Name, Area, City ZIPCODE, State)
(( 24 Goma Street, Vespucci, Los Santos 90024, San Andreas ))
Page 2 of 3
SECTION 2: EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
1. YOUR EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
Agency Name: LSPD
Position: Police Officer III
Contract End Term: 29/09/2022
Comments: ANSWER HERE
Page 3 of 3
(( SECTION 3: OUT OF CHARACTER ))
1. LS-RP FORUM PROFILE LINK:
2. LIST ALL CHARACTERS YOU HAVE ACROSS ALL UCP ACCOUNTS AND THEIR LEVELS
3. PROVIDE AN UNEDITED SCREENSHOT OF YOUR ADMIN RECORDS AND OF YOUR /STATS IN GAME
4. ARE YOU CURRENTLY IN BAD STANDING WITH A LEGAL FACTION? IF YES, STATE WHY.
5. WHY DO YOU WISH TO TRANSFER TO THE LOS SANTOS COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT?
I'm a previous member. More recently, a lot of my friends have returned and some have invited me back to roleplay together, so I'm willing to take that up for enjoyment through RP with the server release possibly coming up soon.
6. ARE YOU ATTEMPTING TO JOIN THE FACTION UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME? IF SO, WHAT NAME?
7. PROVIDE HERE THE URL OF YOUR VERIFICATION POST ON THE LSPD FORUM: ACCESS
DEPUTY SHERIFF (BONUS I) MARK T. BOWEN
Team Member, Special Enforcement Detail
LOS SANTOS COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT — A TRADITION OF SERVICE