Instructions to the Applicant
The information you provide in this Application will be used in the background investigation to assist in determining your suitability for employment with the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department.
- It is your responsibility to complete this form and provide all required information.
- This document must be filled out electronically and printed.
- You must respond to all items and questions. Check applicable boxes with an "X". If a question does not apply to you, write “D.N.A” (does not apply) in the space provided for your response.
- By submitting this form, you affirm that you have read and understood the Essential Job Functions and Selection Requirements of the position applied for.
- (( Preview your application before submitting it to make sure that all the BBCode works properly. If it does not, use the blank application format as a guidance tool to fix it. Try to avoid touching the BBCode and only fill out text answers, and that way it will not break. ))
There are very few automatic bases for rejection. Even issues of prior misconduct, such as prior illegal drug use, driving under the influence, theft, or even arrest or conviction are usually not, in and of themselves, automatically disqualifying. However, deliberate misstatements or omissions can and often will result in your application being rejected, regardless of the nature or reason for the misstatements/omissions. In fact, the number one reason individuals “fail” background investigations are because they deliberately withhold or misrepresent job-relevant information from their prospective employer.
BOTTOM LINE: You are responsible for providing complete, accurate, and truthful responses.
Page 1 of 3
SECTION 1: PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. YOUR LEGAL NAME
2. BIRTHDATE (DD/MMM/YYYY)
3. BIRTH PLACE (CITY / COUNTY / STATE / COUNTRY)
San Francisco, San Francisco, San Andreas, USA
[X] U.S. Citizen
[-] Resident Alien who is eligible and applied for U.S. Citizenship
5. ADDRESS WHERE YOU LIVE (XX Street Name, Area, City ZIPCODE, State)
Page 2 of 3
SECTION 2: EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
1. YOUR EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
Agency Name: Los Santos Police Department
Position: Police Officer III+1 (Field Training Program Administrator)
Contract End Term: 18/SEP/2022
Comments: During my career within the PD, I last held these assignments: Primary assignment, Field Training Officer, D Platoon; Secondary assignment, Administrator, Field Training Program; Secondary assignment, Coordinator, Urban Police Rifle School.
Page 3 of 3
(( SECTION 3: OUT OF CHARACTER ))
1. LS-RP FORUM PROFILE LINK:
2. LIST ALL CHARACTERS YOU HAVE ACROSS ALL UCP ACCOUNTS AND THEIR LEVELS
Lucius Campbell — Do not recall level
3. PROVIDE AN UNEDITED SCREENSHOT OF YOUR ADMIN RECORDS AND OF YOUR /STATS IN GAME
4. ARE YOU CURRENTLY IN BAD STANDING WITH A LEGAL FACTION? IF YES, STATE WHY.
5. WHY DO YOU WISH TO TRANSFER TO THE LOS SANTOS COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT?
While the server has been in development, I've had plenty of time to consider my following course of roleplay in the new, up-coming setting and I would really like to experience roleplaying with the Sheriff's Department, broadening my horizons and knowledge in law enforcement roleplay from a different point of view. I also wish to reconnect with old friends who have transferred from PD and enjoy good moments with them once again.
6. ARE YOU ATTEMPTING TO JOIN THE FACTION UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME? IF SO, WHAT NAME?
Negative, same old name.
7. PROVIDE HERE THE URL OF YOUR VERIFICATION POST ON THE LSPD FORUM: ACCESS