Moderators: LSSD Executive Staff, LSSD Command Staff

Lucius Campbell
LSSD Field Staff
LSSD Field Staff
Badge number: 40601

[DS-Lateral] Lucius Campbell

Post by Lucius Campbell »

Instructions to the Applicant

The information you provide in this Application will be used in the background investigation to assist in determining your suitability for employment with the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department.
  • It is your responsibility to complete this form and provide all required information.
  • This document must be filled out electronically and printed.
  • You must respond to all items and questions. Check applicable boxes with an "X". If a question does not apply to you, write “D.N.A” (does not apply) in the space provided for your response.
  • By submitting this form, you affirm that you have read and understood the Essential Job Functions and Selection Requirements of the position applied for.
  • (( Preview your application before submitting it to make sure that all the BBCode works properly. If it does not, use the blank application format as a guidance tool to fix it. Try to avoid touching the BBCode and only fill out text answers, and that way it will not break. ))
Disqualification

There are very few automatic bases for rejection. Even issues of prior misconduct, such as prior illegal drug use, driving under the influence, theft, or even arrest or conviction are usually not, in and of themselves, automatically disqualifying. However, deliberate misstatements or omissions can and often will result in your application being rejected, regardless of the nature or reason for the misstatements/omissions. In fact, the number one reason individuals “fail” background investigations are because they deliberately withhold or misrepresent job-relevant information from their prospective employer.

BOTTOM LINE: You are responsible for providing complete, accurate, and truthful responses.

Page 1 of 3
SECTION 1: PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. YOUR LEGAL NAME

Title: MR.
First: Lucius
Middle: D.N.A
Last: Campbell

2. BIRTHDATE (DD/MMM/YYYY)

08/JUL/1990

3. BIRTH PLACE (CITY / COUNTY / STATE / COUNTRY)

San Francisco, San Francisco, San Andreas, USA

4. CITIZENSHIP

[X] U.S. Citizen
[-] Resident Alien who is eligible and applied for U.S. Citizenship
[-] Other

5. ADDRESS WHERE YOU LIVE (XX Street Name, Area, City ZIPCODE, State)

((D.N.A))

Page 2 of 3

SECTION 2: EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
1. YOUR EMPLOYMENT HISTORY

Agency Name: Los Santos Police Department
Position: Police Officer III+1 (Field Training Program Administrator)
Contract End Term: 18/SEP/2022
Comments: During my career within the PD, I last held these assignments: Primary assignment, Field Training Officer, D Platoon; Secondary assignment, Administrator, Field Training Program; Secondary assignment, Coordinator, Urban Police Rifle School.

Page 3 of 3

(( SECTION 3: OUT OF CHARACTER ))
1. LS-RP FORUM PROFILE LINK:

2. LIST ALL CHARACTERS YOU HAVE ACROSS ALL UCP ACCOUNTS AND THEIR LEVELS

Lucius Campbell — Do not recall level

3. PROVIDE AN UNEDITED SCREENSHOT OF YOUR ADMIN RECORDS AND OF YOUR /STATS IN GAME

Lucius Campbell — D.N.A

Lucius Campbell — D.N.A

4. ARE YOU CURRENTLY IN BAD STANDING WITH A LEGAL FACTION? IF YES, STATE WHY.

No.

5. WHY DO YOU WISH TO TRANSFER TO THE LOS SANTOS COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT?

While the server has been in development, I've had plenty of time to consider my following course of roleplay in the new, up-coming setting and I would really like to experience roleplaying with the Sheriff's Department, broadening my horizons and knowledge in law enforcement roleplay from a different point of view. I also wish to reconnect with old friends who have transferred from PD and enjoy good moments with them once again.

6. ARE YOU ATTEMPTING TO JOIN THE FACTION UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME? IF SO, WHAT NAME?

Negative, same old name.

7. PROVIDE HERE THE URL OF YOUR VERIFICATION POST ON THE LSPD FORUM: ACCESS
DEPUTY SHERIFF (BONUS II) LUCIUS CAMPBELL
TEAM SCOUT, SPECIAL ENFORCEMENT DETAIL
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"
Brandon Jeong
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Badge number: 19091
Duty Pistol: Smith & Wesson M&P9 (9mm)

Re: [DS-Lateral] Lucius Campbell

Post by Brandon Jeong »

September 18, 2022

Mr Lucius Campbell

Dear Mr Campell:

This letter is in response to your request for lateral transfer to the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department. Your request has been acknowledged and forwarded to the Department's Command Staff for further deliberation & conclusion. This deliberation will include a thorough examination of your previous service with your prior department and personal background information. While extraneous circumstances may preclude a fixed timeframe, you should expect a response to your request within 72 hours.

Should you have any question or concern, please contact any Command Staff official of the Department.

Sincerely,

Captain Brandon Jeong
Basic Sergeant Supervisor School
RETIRED CAPTAIN BRANDON JEONG
Randy Lima
LSSD Supervisory Staff
LSSD Supervisory Staff
Badge number: 30091
Duty Pistol: Glock 19 (9mm)

Post by Randy Lima »

September 20, 2022

Mr. Lucius Campbell

Dear Mr. Campbell:

This letter is in response to your request for lateral transfer to the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department. Your request has been deliberated and concluded by Department Command Staff. Pursuant to personnel guidelines and hiring standards of the County of Los Santos, your lateral transfer has been approved at the civil service title of Deputy Sheriff (Bonus I), Special Enforcement Bureau. This position includes an annual gross salary of $66,072.00, notwithstanding hazard pay or assignment bonus. Please return a letter with your intent to accept or decline this employment offer.

Sincerely,

Captain Brian Moore
Unit Commander, Operation Safe Streets Bureau
Lucius Campbell
LSSD Field Staff
LSSD Field Staff
Badge number: 40601

Post by Lucius Campbell »

Greetings,

I gladly accept.

Thank you.

Regards,
Lucius Campbell
DEPUTY SHERIFF (BONUS II) LUCIUS CAMPBELL
TEAM SCOUT, SPECIAL ENFORCEMENT DETAIL
Randy Lima
LSSD Supervisory Staff
LSSD Supervisory Staff
Badge number: 30091
Duty Pistol: Glock 19 (9mm)

Post by Randy Lima »

September 20, 2022

Mr. Lucius Campbell

Dear Mr. Campbell:

This letter is in response to your request for lateral transfer to the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department. Your letter of acceptance has been acknowledged and processed. You will begin employment at the civil service title of Deputy Sheriff (Bonus I) effective immediately. Your Employee Number shall be 40601.

Please ensure you complete the following steps to finalize your employment:

Should you have any question or concern, please contact any Command Staff official of the Department.

Sincerely,

Captain Brian Moore
Unit Commander, Operation Safe Streets Bureau