If you've noticed, quite a few people received promotions into the Command Team, and even Luca into the Executive Staff team. Quite a few people have their opinions on this which some are good and some are bad. One of the main concerns was, why are we promoting people into these positions with no server? Well! Let me break it down.
When Jack took over the faction, we had approximately fifteen people in the Command Team. Majority of them were inactive and did nothing. This led to them being asked to resign (in which they understood and agreed), and later down the road some removals from the command team. Doing so brought us down to 4 command members which put a lot more pressure on them four command team members, and me and Jack at the time. So to answer the "why, when there is no server?". While I understand a lot of peoples perspective on this and they, including myself at times, feel like the community will never launch it's RageMP server. But if it was to ever launch, and at this rate, a strong if, our Command Team and Executive Team is here and quite a mixture of timezones to ensure that we always have someone around if you need us. Not only that, we're able to make sure majority of the faction runs a bit more smoother, along with further input for any big changes we might have that requires more opinions. These individuals were putting in effort in the faction behind closed doors even with no server, and that right there show's dedication.
Majority of the people promoted into command team were already previous command members, or have been acting as acting command members for quite some time. But during this time of them holding acting positions, they did their role in this faction to the point where there is actually almost nothing left to do besides actually getting in a server when it exists, and roleplay. These are promotions/assignments that were already bond to happen once the server was here. We are very confident they will do well and ensure this faction moves in a forward direction.
- Edward Kennith (Luca) — Luca has been promoted to Division Chief, assigned over Administrative Services Division. If anyone knows Luca, knows that he always been apart of the ASD and has put a tremendous amount effort into it.
- Michael Wilber (Mikey) — Mikey has been promoted to Commander, assigned over Special Operations Division. Mikey has arranged a lot of our Special Enforcement Bureau's policies to not only match in line with LASD, but has done quite a few training sessions with the team prior to all of the mess the community is going in.
- Canyon Drummond (Kingston) — Kingston has been promoted to Commander of Central Patrol Division.
- Madison Lowe (Button) — Button has been promoted to Captain, Davis Sheriff's Station.
- Ralph Santayana (Voyage) — Voyage has been promoted to Captain, Paleto Bay Sheriff's Station. Voyage, Button, and Kingston have shown together on multiple times they are more than capable of liaising together as a team and making sure that we all have the same vision for the future of our faction and patrol.
- Brian Moore (SteelMan) — SteelMan has been promoted to Captain, Operation Safe Streets Bureau. SteelMan has been quite awhile and has partaken in several discussions within Detective Division.
- Brandon Jeong (dom) — Dom has been reinstated into the Command Team as Captain, Coordinator of the Basic Sergeant Supervisory School. Dom has been in this position before, and while he was did an amazing job of doing so. Dom has quite the vision of the future of new supervisors.
- Connor Hackett (Proxy) — Proxy has been promoted to Captain, Training Bureau. Proxy has previously been a Command member and had did wonders then, and even as an acting Captain again has done so.
We've been taking our time go to through it, but the following changes of been made so far. More of it will be reviewed and changes made as needed. You will be able to find any future revisions found in its thread under MPP board. More changes will be made towards the Sheriffs Reference Book and other areas as well.
Sheriffs Reserve Program
As mentioned on a previous discord announcement, we will be re-introducing the Sheriffs Reserve Program. This is for individuals who can not commit a lot of activity to the faction but still wish to play a game. This will save time from individuals reinstating and resigning weeks later due to work or life matters. In the past, the Sheriff's Reserve Program had limited the reserve program to individuals who held the rank of Sergeant or above. This also led to previous leaderships only allowing their friends in the faction when it was more coinvent for them to do so, instead of going through reinstatements. Moving forward, the Sheriff's Reserve Program will allow anyone who has passed the Field Training Program to partake in the program. However they must be in the faction for six or more months, and have had no issues with their faction record. More information will be provided with this at a later date, as it still requires a few minor touch ups and we're not rushing anything because of the lack of an actual game server.
While we're unsure of the future of LS:RP, we are still putting small bits of effort into our faction. It is not 100% effort, as their is no server. Therefore I do not expect people to effort in. But when and if the server launches, we are ready. As previously stated, if anyone does feel the need to resign they may do so by contacting myself or any Command member. We're not doing any activity checks until even after a server is provided to us, therefore it is no harm in you holding your position.
If you have any questions or concerns, reach out!