Frequently Asked Questions

You can find sworn and civilian positions information within this section. Here you will also find information about our reinstatement and lateral transfer process.

___Deputy Sheriff Trainee;
___Deputy Sheriff-Lateral;
___Reinstatements;

Moderators: LSSD Executive Staff, LSSD Command Staff, ASD: TB Bureau Commander, ASD: TB Command

Forum rules
RECRUITMENT: OPEN
TRANSFERS: OPEN
REINSTATEMENTS: OPEN
Roderick Hayward
LSSD Executive Staff
LSSD Executive Staff
Badge number: 20054
Duty Pistol: Glock 17 (9mm)

Re: Frequently Asked Questions

Post by Roderick Hayward »

Chad Bobcat wrote: 06 Mar 2022, 18:55 Is the 250 word count limit a deciding factor in the exam?
The 250 word count limit is a requirement to for fill. In the case you do not do the entire 250 words, you can have points deducted from your exam.
UNDERSHERIFF RODERICK HAYWARD
Office of the Undersheriff
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"
Chad Bobcat
Badge number: 1333

Post by Chad Bobcat »

Roderick Hayward wrote: 06 Mar 2022, 20:16
Chad Bobcat wrote: 06 Mar 2022, 18:55 Is the 250 word count limit a deciding factor in the exam?
The 250 word count limit is a requirement to for fill. In the case you do not do the entire 250 words, you can have points deducted from your exam.
"can" have points deducted? If i make up for the quantity with quality, will there not be deduction?
Roderick Hayward
LSSD Executive Staff
LSSD Executive Staff
Badge number: 20054
Duty Pistol: Glock 17 (9mm)

Post by Roderick Hayward »

Chad Bobcat wrote: 06 Mar 2022, 21:20
Roderick Hayward wrote: 06 Mar 2022, 20:16
"can" have points deducted? If i make up for the quantity with quality, will there not be deduction?
You will have points deducted, sorry typo on my part.

While I am a firm believer of quality over quantity this would not apply here. You’ll still have to put in as much effort as everyone else.
UNDERSHERIFF RODERICK HAYWARD
Office of the Undersheriff
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"
James Liam
Badge number: 7019

Post by James Liam »

Since I need to have a driver's license for the SI, but the server is not open yet, is it possible to do the OOC portion first and then the IC one once it opens? Also I'm not sure what the server's time is

Same Q
Theodore Lozano
Badge number: 40358

Post by Theodore Lozano »

James Liam wrote: 12 Aug 2023, 01:07 Since I need to have a driver's license for the SI, but the server is not open yet, is it possible to do the OOC portion first and then the IC one once it opens? Also I'm not sure what the server's time is

Same Q
The server is open, since June
DISTRICT ATTORNEY Theodore Lozano
CHIEF PROSECUTOR, STATE OF SAN ANDREAS